• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yay!!!!!

Thank you so much. I am very happy to be back and I am also happy that this community has the patience to hear this case.

Yay!!!! *music and celebration*

I do have one question though, as you know I used wtfast due to the latency on some of your servers and it worked great. However what is your opinion on using it again?

I am asking this since I don't want to be banned again, but I have no way of knowing if the server's IP I will be using it is already on your black list or not.
I won't use that IP for sure (as per your advice) but what to do if something happens due to one of wtfast IPs being on your blacklist?

Most likely it will ban me but that puts me in the same spot as this appeal and while it is fair it takes time.

For the moment I will wait for your answer before trying to use wtfast

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
You'll have to appeal again if you use another banned proxy and this is the reason why we tell people using proxies on the servers is a bad idea. Just don't use proxies on Skial at all and it won't be a problem.