• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

freeman_

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
i log into skial and call a votemenu on a guy who's constantly talking out of their ass, harassing players and talking over people in vc...
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnDetoxJoe/
this guy, who, the server COLLECTIVELY DECIDED TO MUTE got upset that the reason i clicked for calling the votemute was racism and got an admin to mute me for a week?? comm and chat? their reasoning was "past offenses"
unknown.png
well if this admin had looked at all at what the past offences were then they would have seen that ive only been muted TWICE THIS YEAR and the other bans ive collected from 2 years of playing on the server. the best part of this whole thing, and if the admin had stayed on the server for more than two minutes they would have seen this dude immediately started harassing one of the players through the voice chat. i understand and i apologize for clicking the wrong thing when i called the vote, but the server agreed to mute this guy for being an asshole. all i could manage to capture was AFTER he got unmuted and started spewing shit AGAIN:
unknown.png

and if you dont believe me i asked her later:
unknown.png

dudes i'll be more careful next time i call a vote, but my "past offences" that are worthy of a WEEK MUTE do not constitute anything. this guy is an asshole and it pisses me off he can play this off wherever he posted this. any look at my post history will show you i absolutely despise people who take auditorial shits through their mic.

MY IDS:
steamID
copy.png
STEAM_0:1:55211186
steamID3
copy.png
[U:1:110422373]
steamID64
copy.png

THIS GUYS IDS (deserves the votemute i called on him!)
steamID
copy.png
STEAM_0:1:479287970
steamID3
copy.png
[U:1:958575941]
steamID64
copy.png

and - on the off chance the admin who muted me for a week for "votemenu abuse" wants to argue that i on the same day called a votemute on nils, ive attached a demo of him blowing into his mic in public vc and being asked to stop. i come on skial to trade and i absolutely despise people who do this and people like the guy i got muted over. if this appeal could also double as a report, nils started doing it again immediately after he got unmuted (he waited 30 minutes for my call to expire to start it again)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/252616666322698240/597229490304843806/this.dem

thanks. sorry about this.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I played around on the server for over half a hour listening at the back and forth banter between b33f, Sasuke, and co. I did not hear anything that violated our rules from either party that was racist, sexist, or religiously discriminatory.

Votemenu is not there to silence players who you think is an asshole. If someone is being an asshole. Mute them through your client side. You had no right to call a votesilence on him just for being an asshole.

If you can get evidence through video or demo of B33f specifically breaking our rules. He will be punished accordingly.

Although unrelated to your appeal, I've silenced nils for disrupting trade advertisements thanks to your demo provided.

Read our rules thoroughly and understand them. Agree to that and I will lower your silence to 3 days. The next punishment will be a month

Bottiger

Administrator
As Jermaphobe said, votemenu is not there to silence players for "talking out of their ass, harassing players". That is extremely subjective which is why we don't let players decide what is "talking out of their ass" or "harassing".

If you don't see the reason you want in votemenu then it is probably not against the rules.

If they are disrupting trade advertisements, then that is against the rules.

freeman_

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i can understand this - as much as i wish i had video of him doing it there's nothing i can say to support that. otherwise i will take note of this for next time, sorry..!