1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Forshap

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Forshap, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Forshap

Forshap Unremarkable User

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    So, I got banned probably mid 2017, and for a pretty dumb reason. I've just been too lazy to make an appeal until now. It's really annoying trying to join a server and have fun but then realize that you were banned for a joke. Back in 2017, I had a fake lmaobox bind. It just said "GET GOOD, GET LMAOBOX!" just like the actual hack does. And I accidentally hit it mid game. As soon as I did that, I was instantly banned. It wasn't a big deal since I didn't play community servers often at that time, but now I do. So basically, I was stupid and had a fake bind. I'm not a hacker, I have never done anything bad on my account or in TF2, so please, could I be unbanned?​

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Feral Angel

Feral Angel TF2 Admin

Steam:

That actually wasn’t the reason why you were banned back in 2017. You hacked on a alt account that was detected and banned, then you tried joining 7 days later with another account.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice