• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neel

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Hello,

I wanted to appeal my case regarding this report (http://www.skial.com/threads/76561198031577815-neel.38480/). To clarify this he is a friend of mine and we've known each other for a very long time. We've both played TF2 and regarding trading we have both have exchanged items without any collateral involved due to trust amongst us. I have previously loaned him a lot of valuable stuff like unusuals, max heads, buds and stuff like that. I am really confused on why he filed a report for just 8 keys but since he did I will try to clear this up as best I can.

I do acknowledge that I had to repay him 8 keys but I want to make it clear that I never had any intention to scam. I currently have a lot of valuable unusuals and I'm holding unusuals for my other friends, I have no interest in scamming anyone. I guess that I was not replying him properly (maturity was never a big part in our conversations and its always been like this) but he took this way out of proportion. I would have returned his 8 keys but since I do not actively trade I didn't have any keys to give to him. I know its been a long time since I have borrowed the 8 keys but he was hardly online before and only recently he has pressing me to return his items, unfortunately for me I was broke this time around.

I also have some other debts to pay off and recently I had put up some of my unusuals and some small hats for trade to clear all of this. Currently I am trying to work with him regarding this matter but I don't see any progress, he's just a kid and is demanding huge amount of promos (I can provide chat conversations for this) to withdraw the report.

I am hoping one of you guys can help me with this, scamming was never a part of this. We were supposed to be friends and 8 keys was a trivial amount in comparison to what we have exchanged before. I will try to clarify any other issues if there are any

Thanks

Astir

Legendary Skial King
For the removal of the scammer tag you'll have to wait for our Trade Mod to regard this case.

In my opinion the least you can do is return him the keys you borrowed and show a screenshot of your trade history to proof.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I don't know what you can provide for us to remove the tag. The evidence clearly shows you saying you do not want and will not give him his keys back. Now that you got tagged you want to give the keys back?

Can't be a coincidence. This will be for Xel'Naga to decide

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
How many times do i need to delete your responses before i give you a warning.... stop posting here....

(not directed at neel)

Reactions: staticvoid

neel

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't know what you can provide for us to remove the tag. The evidence clearly shows you saying you do not want and will not give him his keys back. Now that you got tagged you want to give the keys back?

Can't be a coincidence. This will be for Xel'Naga to decide
I was in process to sell my stuff, you can check my TF2OP history, to clear all my debts as I have to return a couple of promos to my other friends also.
I talked with him over phone and assured him that I will return his stuff. But hes being a little greedy and asking a lot more than what I took from him.
As i said earlier I had given him so many expensive unusuals/items for months to wear and never took single penny from him...8 keys is a very small amount I have gifted him many items worth more than that as he was my friend. I dont know why he reported me over 8 keys :( also my intentions were never to scam him though I was very casual and I am very sorry for that.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You should of said that in your chatlogs to him. Look at this from our perspective.

You burrowed 8 keys from a guy
The guy asked for them back and you pretty much said "fuck you i am keeping them" (you never said anything about needing time, repaying debts, or anything)
You got reported and then tagged as a scammer

NOW

All the sudden you are here saying you had every intention of returning the keys when you specifically said to him "i am not going to give you your keys back"

I don't care if you guys loan each other stuff often, that part is irreverent. What is relevant is that you made it crystal clear you were keeping his keys. Now you tell us, despite the chat logs, that you were going to give them back.

It doesn't work that way.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
This is the chatlog Zebra is talking about:

gXMStdr.jpg

Equation of Line

Scarcely Lethal Noob
To clarify this he is a friend of mine and we've known each other for a very long time. We've both played TF2 and regarding trading we have both have exchanged items without any collateral involved due to trust amongst us. I have previously loaned him a lot of valuable stuff like unusuals, max heads, buds and stuff like that. I am really confused on why he filed a report for just 8 keys but since he did I will try to clear this up as best I can.
True. You did got all of them at time, whenever you asked them back.

I do acknowledge that I had to repay him 8 keys but I want to make it clear that I never had any intention to scam. I currently have a lot of valuable unusuals and I'm holding unusuals for my other friends, I have no interest in scamming anyone. I guess that I was not replying him properly (maturity was never a big part in our conversations and its always been like this) but he took this way out of proportion. I would have returned his 8 keys but since I do not actively trade I didn't have any keys to give to him. I know its been a long time since I have borrowed the 8 keys but he was hardly online before and only recently he has pressing me to return his items, unfortunately for me I was broke this time around.
Sorry, I don't know what your intentions were but whenever I asked you for my keys since past 5 months, you always turned me down. I think after 5 months of asking its not really out of proportion. Please don't blame that I was in active because I have been pretty active on steam since past 6 months and last I checked your backpack was worth 4K USD. Say saying you were broke is absurd.

Currently I am trying to work with him regarding this matter but I don't see any progress, he's just a kid and is demanding huge amount of promos (I can provide chat conversations for this) to withdraw the report.
You very rudely tried to work it out, pretending you were doing me a favor by returning my keys and asking me to request admin to untag you. That is why I sarcastically said to pay me 10 buds because 8 keys is not worth mine and skial admin's time.

neel

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You should of said that in your chatlogs to him. Look at this from our perspective.

You burrowed 8 keys from a guy
The guy asked for them back and you pretty much said "fuck you i am keeping them" (you never said anything about needing time, repaying debts, or anything)
You got reported and then tagged as a scammer

NOW

All the sudden you are here saying you had every intention of returning the keys when you specifically said to him "i am not going to give you your keys back"

I don't care if you guys loan each other stuff often, that part is irreverent. What is relevant is that you made it crystal clear you were keeping his keys. Now you tell us, despite the chat logs, that you were going to give them back.

It doesn't work that way.
I have mentioned that I did not have keys I was not able to repay him, being banned from every trading site sure doesnt help me in repaying him, but another friend has kindly helped me get me some keys.

Anyways I would like to point it out again that I was never gonna scam him and was in the process to sell my items and repay him. Chat logs do look a lot against me and I really don't have much to say for it other than I considered him a friend and was just trolling him a little

I have given him unusuals/buds to wear and given him a lot of free stuff well over 8 keys worth of value to keep

http://i.imgur.com/ZyMkjnhh.png

http://i.imgur.com/ijjy6Ao.png

http://i.imgur.com/gxTGCAT.png

currently I want to return his keys whatever the case maybe here but he's a scummy little fellow and asking me for more.

http://i.imgur.com/xvRllav.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ekxudrph.png

edit:

he has finally accepted to trade and I have returned keys
http://i.imgur.com/jbetJPv.png

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Right now it seems that the only reason you returned the keys because you got a scammer tag. If you cannot prove otherwise using appropriate evidence, the tag will stay, regardless of whether you returned the keys or not.

Reactions: mittens

Eye of the Tiger

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello all,
i m a mutual friend of equation of line and neel,
i m doubtful whether me posting will help or not but still anyways here it goes,

i feel this issue shouldn't have been reported in the first place and should have been solved by mutual understanding without neel being tagged,
i would have readily payed the keys on behalf of neel if equation of line had asked me to do so, but m really afraid to see the ugly turn the situation has taken
well neel is usually like this only he is a troll person on steam whenever i chat so i can't talk seriously with him on steam chat, i have to do voice chat or call him on his phone,then only he is serious

i am still not sure what kind of evidence can neel provide to prove that he would have returned the keys without scammer tag , but i can take full guarantee that he would have done so
also many times neel gave equation of line bud, unusual and B.M.O.C as he is rarely has keys as a token of appreciation,
i do agree the trolling was too much for equation of line to handle so he decided to report,
but i still feel that scammer tag is kinda unfair coz all of us have known each other from many years
and these fights are just a part of friendship

i do hope there is a way so that neel's tag can be removed because the scammer tag has banged him really hard due to the unusuals in his backpack.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You mind telling me who you are Eye of the Tiger? You don't seem like a mutual friend, you seem like Neels friend. You posted from the exact same location...

byLRKJk.png

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was in process to sell my stuff, you can check my TF2OP history, to clear all my debts as I have to return a couple of promos to my other friends also.
Ok I looked at your outpost trades it looks just like anyone else not exactly like someone liquidating their bp... What exactly do you mean?

Eye of the Tiger

Scarcely Lethal Noob
well u can ask equation of line personally if you don't believe me that i am mutual friend,
neel and i live in the same city(Delhi) , whereas aviral(equation of line) lives in other state(Meerut,Uttar Pradesh)
i live in west delhi whereas neel lives in south delhi and most heavydownloaders use MTNL broadband as it is the government company and doesnot apply FUP

well it looks like u have doubt regarding me whether m mutual frnd or not
please frankly tell me what i can do to clear your doubt and i will be happy to do so

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Not to be rude but I don't care who you are. Unless you have very strong evidence that he intended to give the keys back then, as we have said already, his tag will not be removed. So unless you have this proof, stop posting here, because your word based on another guy is not evidence. And it will never counteract the screenshots we have of his chatlogs

His chat logs showed his intentions.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I kind of have to be now since you guys don't seem to understand that we will not remove the tag because we have solid, clear evidence that he was not going to give the keys back. Then when he got tagged he gave the keys back. It seems like he just did that to get the tag off, which will not work.You posting here will not change anything, you were not involved in any of this.

Right now it seems that the only reason you returned the keys because you got a scammer tag. If you cannot prove otherwise using appropriate evidence, the tag will stay, regardless of whether you returned the keys or not.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just gonna put this here: http://www.skial.com/threads/keep-this-sub-forum-clean-updated.25993/
If your posts in this section contain no relevant information or does not progress the case, your post will be deleted and you may be reprimanded. Posting under the pretense of being an admin or moderator will result in a warning/timeout.

Your personal opinions do not matter. If you can't provide any evidence or relevant information to the case then don't bother posting as your personal comments from now on will just be deleted and you may be reprimanded. Thanks.

Reactions: Equation of Line

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The tag will not be lifted. It's obvious that you had no intention of returning the keys until the report was filed. Even though you retured the keys now, it was quite clear that you had every motive to keep them if this stayed quiet.

You're not sorry that you scammed. You're sorry that you got caught.

Reactions: DarthLego5679
Status
Not open for further replies.