• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

fay

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey there :)

Well, I don't really know why i got banned, tried to join a server and i got instantly banned :/
I've played on skial a really long time ago with no issues. I tried on other skial servers and got the same ban.

I've done some research and the ban says "LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP". But i don't have any other ban?

Thank you for telling me why i'm banned and what can i do for it to be fixed.

Have a good day <3​

fay

Unremarkable User
Oh hmm, there isn't much i can do about it. I'm not in a house, it's a student residence and we all use the same wifi.
I totally understand you don't want that kind of people playing onto the servers. But is there a way that doesn't ban my account?

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If it's a student dormitory, and you have no connection to that account, you can be unbanned but if you reconnect with the same IP in the same student dormitory, you'll be rebanned instantly. So you need to move and get a new IP address.

fay

Unremarkable User
Hmm I can't simply move away, that's my place, it's just that the whole residence shares the same wifi.