• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dr. Gutentag

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
After a long recollection of past events, a little over 4 years ago on 02/24/14 I was banned for revealing personal information, or doxxing, a player on the LA 2Fort Skial server. I was 15 at the time, young, and stupid. What I did was extremely serious and I believe even against the law. I did not understand the severity of my troll attempt, and my ban was completely deserved in every way. The reason why I doxxed him was extremely petty, simply to get back at him in a cheap way for a short game rivalry

I have recently got into contact with the user I doxxed, Atom (previously Dante). With his extreme generosity, he has found it in his heart to forgive me for my childish actions, and we have became friends once more. He has agreed to post on my appeal to further help my cause to get unbanned, and I thank him tremendously for that. The only thing I need now is the forgiveness of the admins that rightfully banned me that day. I understand the typical "hurr durr that was __ years ago" excuse is never valid, but I ask anyways for forgiveness as I loved playing on the Skial servers, and I regret my actions sorely.​

Dante

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
This is Dante. He did apologize to me and I did accept it. If you can, please unban him. I don't see a reason to really keep him banned but if you do I understand. Thank you for your time.

The Dragon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
There we go. Sorry didn't realize it had to be on that exact account. But this is me again I do approve of this and yes he did apologize lol Thanks again and sorry for the trouble!