• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismas

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello, this has been on the back burner (pun intended) for a while, but I have decided to appeal, as I got back into TF2. Way back in 2012 I was banned on the grounds that someone was caught hacking using the same IP as mine. However, from my point of view, I was unjustly banned because of someone else, who I wasn't even remotely aware of. At the time, I lacked the English skills and the thought to pursue the issue further, but now I don't.

It says the reason was "New STEAMID from banned IP". What does this mean? Is there any way that this can be resolved or am I just screwed forever?​

Dismas

Unremarkable User
Sorry, but we can’t unban you. Your IP must remain blocked.
Just as a quick disclaimer: I understand it is protocol and rules must be followed, especially in a situation where little data is available, most likely.
HOWEVER, I also wanted to express myself: Well, isn't it damn fantastic! Getting screwed over by the fucking system with little to no evidence of wrongdoing. Can I even not know why I am in this situation in the first place?!

Good day

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Just as a quick disclaimer: I understand it is protocol and rules must be followed, especially in a situation where little data is available, most likely.
HOWEVER, I also wanted to express myself: Well, isn't it damn fantastic! Getting screwed over by the fucking system with little to no evidence of wrongdoing. Can I even not know why I am in this situation in the first place?!

Good day
Skial holds a zero tolerance policy towards cheaters. You're responsible for your own account/IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.