• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Digby

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I know I've been bad and I apologize for my Racist behavior Its completely inexcusable and disgusting. the past several months i have been working on my behavior, I have not been racist on servers like Blackwonder. If this appeal gets accepted and I am given another chance I swear you will not have any problems with me regarding racism bullying and obscene behavior.​

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Admins I doubt he will quit being racist...his Steam Account name is literally "George Floyd" with a picture of him. An African American man who died to police recently.

6OgTWNt.png

Digby

Unremarkable User
yeah i do have my profile named that, but its my profile its not like i have the n word on it or something

Feral Angel

Contributor
yeah i do have my profile named that, but its my profile its not like i have the n word on it or something
If I remember clearly, you were making fun of the man. His death, sadly chatlog reset every 6 months. How are you improving when you have that as your pfp?

Digby

Unremarkable User
If I remember clearly, you were making fun of the man. His death, sadly chatlog reset every 6 months. How are you improving when you have that as your pfp?
i wasnt making fun of his death on the server wheres your proof i was
its a gag thats over 6 months old. 6 months