• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

SoGhostE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey, I requested to be un-banned before, but it was denied because apparently the same network/IP was used. The only explanation that I could come up for this was that I used to share my computer with my little brother, and he would use his account on my computer until he got his. Since the ban I have formatted my PC so that everything that was on it was deleted. My brother now has his own PC and I don't allow him to use mine anymore since this incident. All I ask is that you give my account another look, and you can see that I have never been banned before on any game or any other server, and I loved playing on Skial. Thank you for your time.​

SoGhostE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So there is no way for me to get this account un-banned for something that I didn't do? I understand that you don't want any cheaters on your servers, I don't either, but there isn't any way for me to get this account un-banned? I have been playing TF2 for thousands of hours, and I have been on Skial for years. I have taken care of the issue that caused this ban in the first place and nothing like this will ever happen again. All I want is this account to be un-banned so that I can continue to play on and support your servers with friends that I have made on your servers over the past few years. Please reconsider, I would just like my account back since I was banned for something that I did not do. Thank you.

SoGhostE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well thank you for your time and consideration, I am not sure what else I can do. Have a good day.