• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Deadlyender

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I feel like I got unfairly muted/gagged for calling a ban on a bot that everyone wanted to kick since it was ruining our fun. During the time I called the ban a staff member was present because they were called for the bot, but that was after I called the vote and did not know they were present. My vote got canceled, I got muted for 24 hours for being the person to call the vote that no one else wanted to, and then the bot got banned for 24hours and said admin just left. If I am misunderstanding something please let me know, I feel like I was unfairly muted.​

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
You pulled this vote for hacking, right after another player called a vote to mute the "bot" but accidentally chose another player instead.

I am tired of responding to reports on Dustbowl and having to cancel votes that are thrown up against the player while I am spectating them. I seriously think you should have been trying to voteban them for griefing, and if I had seen "griefing" I would not have silenced you.

Deadlyender

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
We all assumed they were hacking and almost certain they were a bot/hacking they had inhumane reflects when they were pyro, I dont understand how I fairly got silenced for being the one to stand up?

Deadlyender

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
The players wasnt even responding to anything, and it's not like I called the vote out of spite, I just was the person to do it since no one else wanted to

Deadlyender

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I understand that I should have done the vote on griefing, but my intentions were the same during that moment I just wanted the bot gone so I put it under hacking/cheating which still goes for the same intention

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I understand that I should have done the vote on griefing, but my intentions were the same during that moment I just wanted the bot gone so I put it under hacking/cheating which still goes for the same intention

This is why I will lift it. Thanks.