• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingWizard

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I don't have any alt accounts. Reason says that I got linked to a other persons ban I think. But none in my family other than me plays games except for my brother. But he doesn't play TF2. I would like this ban to be revoked because I like all these servers and I often trade here. I hope I can be unbanned. Unfortunatly there's no pictures I could give. If there is ANYTHING I can do it get unbanned I would greatly appriciate if someone could tell me what to do. Also my account is around 60 dollars so I wouldn't risk cheating.

Thanks for reading, -DankingDominatingWeedman.​

DancingWizard

Unremarkable User
I don't have any alt accounts. Reason says that I got linked to a other persons ban I think. But none in my family other than me plays games except for my brother. But he doesn't play TF2. I would like this ban to be revoked because I like all these servers and I often trade here. I hope I can be unbanned. Unfortunatly there's no pictures I could give. If there is ANYTHING I can do it get unbanned I would greatly appriciate if someone could tell me what to do. Also my account is around 60 dollars so I wouldn't risk cheating. Also: I have a VAC on my account from CS:GO. The ban was a OVERWATCH ban. It was false. All that I did that was remotely suspicous was Bhop, which I practiced! I binded my mwheeldown to "+jump" then.

If your arguement agaisn't me is that I have a VAC on my account you are not welcome on this appeal. I request that only Admins or Moderators review this and take actions on this and discuss with me. You can add me on steam if you're an admins or moderator. I am asking for admins and moderators because I just encountered a guy that didn't take my arguements seriously and shittalked me and made fun of my country. Which I find outrageous. This got me on my nerves. If you want proof I have a overwatch ban on CS:GO you can add me on steam and I'll send you a screenshot or if I didn't make a screenshot yet I'll make one. Metriodz is the guy which bothered me. If you are reading this Metriodz let this be handled by admins.

-DankingDominatingWeedman.​

DancingWizard

Unremarkable User
I don't have any alt accounts. Reason says that I got linked to a other persons ban I think. But none in my family other than me plays games except for my brother. But he doesn't play TF2. I would like this ban to be revoked because I like all these servers and I often trade here. I hope I can be unbanned. Unfortunatly there's no pictures I could give. If there is ANYTHING I can do it get unbanned I would greatly appriciate if someone could tell me what to do. Also my account is around 60 dollars so I wouldn't risk cheating. Also: I have a VAC on my account from CS:GO. The ban was a OVERWATCH ban. It was false. All that I did that was remotely suspicous was Bhop, which I practiced! I binded my mwheeldown to "+jump" then.

If your arguement agaisn't me is that I have a VAC on my account you are not welcome on this appeal. I request that only Admins or Moderators review this and take actions on this and discuss with me. You can add me on steam if you're an admins or moderator. I am asking for admins and moderators because I just encountered a guy that didn't take my arguements seriously and shittalked me and made fun of my country. Which I find outrageous. This got me on my nerves. If you want proof I have a overwatch ban on CS:GO you can add me on steam and I'll send you a screenshot or if I didn't make a screenshot yet I'll make one. Metriodz is the guy which bothered me. If you are reading this Metriodz let this be handled by admins. METROIDZ I WILL KEEP POSTING MY APPEAL UNTIL YOU STOP PUTTING IT IN THE DUMB LIST! You're just doing this to piss me off.

DancingWizard

Unremarkable User

If your arguement agaisn't me is that I have a VAC on my account you are not welcome on this appeal. I request that only Admins or Moderators review this and take actions on this and discuss with me. You can add me on steam if you're an admins or moderator. I am asking for admins and moderators because I just encountered a guy that didn't take my arguements seriously and shittalked me and made fun of my country. Which I find outrageous. This got me on my nerves. If you want proof I have a overwatch ban on CS:GO you can add me on steam and I'll send you a screenshot or if I didn't make a screenshot yet I'll make one. Metriodz is the guy which bothered me. If you are reading this Metriodz let this be handled by admins. METROIDZ I WILL KEEP POSTING MY APPEAL UNTIL YOU STOP PUTTING IT IN THE DUMB LIST! You're just doing this to piss me off. I reposted this again!

DancingWizard

Unremarkable User

If your arguement agaisn't me is that I have a VAC on my account you are not welcome on this appeal. I request that only Admins or Moderators review this and take actions on this and discuss with me. You can add me on steam if you're an admins or moderator. I am asking for admins and moderators because I just encountered a guy that didn't take my arguements seriously and shittalked me and made fun of my country. Which I find outrageous. This got me on my nerves. If you want proof I have a overwatch ban on CS:GO you can add me on steam and I'll send you a screenshot or if I didn't make a screenshot yet I'll make one. Metriodz is the guy which bothered me. If you are reading this Metriodz let this be handled by admins. METROIDZ I WILL KEEP POSTING MY APPEAL UNTIL YOU STOP PUTTING IT IN THE DUMB LIST! You're just doing this to piss me off. I reposted this again! AND AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.