• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I got banned because of something called "linked". I don't recall getting banned from any servers besides a Jail server from about a year or so ago. I am unaware exactly what the term "linked" means as like I said I haven't gotten banned from much before. I would like to get this ban removed though as I can promise and inform you that I have never once hacked for as long as I've played Team Fortress 2 and even as long as I've been on Steam itself. I do not know how to check this but if you are aware how to check for hacks on Steam profiles I will allow you to do that 100%. I am not sure how this whole ban thing works but if I am able to be unbanned that will be very great as not to be a suck-up but I loved playing on Skial servers before the ban as they are always full of active people and usually no bots. So please I am as sorry for whatever I have done or if this was an accident, but please unban me.​

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Those aren't my accounts, why are they linked to me? I've never used any hacks.

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
That's my friend, my name of all time hasn't just been creamy. I can confirm this by having them be online as the same time as me or whatever evidence you want.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The fact is someone hacked on that IP at one time, and you're required to maintain your IP (whether it's yours or your friends I can't tell). The original account's name was creamy at one time, same as yours, and you are friends with all of the banned accounts. No, you're not getting unbanned.

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Check my name changes, this has been my only account besides "teh weffal mestar" which is on my friends list, as well as I have one email and my friend's account named creamy has a different email but my alternate one is not.

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why am I being banned for just being friends with someone who does something I don't.

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If I could be answered that question I'd be okay with the ban because I have done no hacking, nothing wrong and certainly haven't done something to get me banned. If being friends with someone is a ban worthy thing then I need some explanation on this. -_-

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You connected to an IP already banned by a hacker. You're friends with all of those previously banned on the IP, including the original hacker, whom changed his name to yours once.

Reactions: Mr. Socko

creamy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't understand this, how did I connect to an IP? Like please explain this, I literally don't understand what I did wrong to deserve a punishment of being banned for life.