• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

CoolRaul

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I recognize that Prophet may be a new admin and eager to keep the servers clean AND I recognize that a comms ban isn't much but I think you need to understand that of the 24 people in the server about 20 of us play together daily. Three people got blocked / banned in the space of an hour but I will just appeal my own.

A player joins and sits on the other team for a couple of rounds (or at least one very long one I don't recall) with zero points while the other team complains that they are not playing. When asked they seemed to respond as if they were just walking around. After a team scramble I see that they are not moving or doing anything so I assume that they are just there to annoy people and waste a slot while other regulars are looking to join. So I stared a vote. Others were waiting on a slot to join I even had to join via connect <ip> as the server was full but I donate.

I should say up front that I was wrong they had just not played in a while and were probably fixing their configs or remembering where they were but a comms block for an hour or a day seems excessive to start ONE (1) vote.

I do talk a lot in game mostly about gameplay but its annoying to have any bans/blocks whatever for no reason IMO.​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I appreciate your appealing and being civil. Based on what I saw, it was an unnecessary vote and I responded as such. I'm happy to undo the silence.

Thanks.