• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I'm appealing for my main account SushiPaste. PLEASE take the time to read and listen.

I know from the past 5 years I've been on Steam and I played on your servers, I was a huge trouble maker. A stupid and horrifically immature high schooler. Time after time you guys warned me and punished me and I didn't fucking listen.

I'm sorry for being a total piece of shit during my time with you guys. I'm sorry for hacking with alts just to troll and annoy you guys even more.

But I'm not that same stupid immature high schooler now. I'll soon turn 21, I'm a third year Business Admin student at UCR, I work two jobs, I have a wife of four months, and I graduate next year June.

I'm am not an immature shithead anymore. There's no time and no point.

I haven't had much time to play TF2 like thew old days, but thanks to this virus, my schedule is a little clear. All my main communities are dead or nonexistent. I have no choice but to come back to my original favorite community.

I just desire to play again. Please let me back into your servers. At my age you really can't expect me to act up like I used to. Please also kindly remove my forum ban.

I've been on punishment since late 2016, a long ass time ago, and surely whoever cared/ was pissed off at me then doesn't still hold a grudge against me??? I hope.....

I'm begging you in the name of God, please let me back in. I miss Skial. I'm sorry for all I did....​

Skial does not unban cheaters. You will not be unbanned.
Dude it was on an alt for 5 minutes. I was just being a shithead because I used to be a total idiot and was mad about being banned.

how can bad behavior as a child still be held against me after 3+ years now that I’m a full grown man? I’ve been playing already and I haven’t broken the rules or cheated...

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

You're just continuing to troll skial with your phony-sincerity. You literally could have played on your alt and not made this post and nobody would have known it's you Sushipate. But your ego must let people know you're here being a gnat.

Piss off hacker.

You're just continuing to troll skial with your phony-sincerity. You literally could have played on your alt and not made this post and nobody would have known it's you Sushipate. But your ego must let people know you're here being a gnat.

Piss off hacker.
I want to play on my main account though. And there’s no ego involved in this. I’m telling you guys that I’m sorry.

what’s so insincere about my apology?