• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

brutal

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Gagged for voting to mute a player "Draxus" who was spewing racial slurs and derogatory terms (n****r and f** on voice communication on Dustbowl LA+.

Rules as stated:
  • Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
    • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.

Why should I be ungagged:

Unfairly muted for voting to mute a player who was being racist and a bigot on voice communication. I am a donor to the skial servers and play on them frequently. And I adhere to the rules and enjoy playing with fellow friends.

Thanks for the consideration,
brutal​

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He was in no way racist. I was in the server and you started a vote to mute him when he was doing nothing but talking to the server. If you do not agree with what he says then client mute him. The vote menu is not a toy to be used to silence who you do not like

brutal

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Next time I'll be sure to have a demo to provide as proof. Thanks anyway.