• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

boxes

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I really don't know HOW I was banned from skial. It says I was banned for logging on from a banned IP? I don't WHAT that means or how I was banned. I just know this happened a while ago and was kinda confused. I do share my pc but I don't know if one of my family/siblings did it. If I did something wrong, I am deeply sorry but I hope I can be unbanned. It would make my day since I've been having a rough time lately. I hope you can forgive me and give me a second chance.

I'm sorry
steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Newscast/

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Someone connected from your IP and was banned for cheating. IP is residential, every account under the IP except yours has a recent VAC ban, safe to assume you or someone on your IP. You're responsible for your IP. Cheating isn't tolerated.

boxes

Unremarkable User
Someone connected from your IP and was banned for cheating. IP is residential, every account under the IP except yours has a recent VAC ban, safe to assume you or someone on your IP. You're responsible for your IP. Cheating isn't tolerated.
But I didn't cheat myself

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
So let me get this straight. Your steam account is 'boxes.' Your skial forum account is 'boxes.' One of the throwaway accounts that got VAC banned 11 days ago is 'boxes.' Yet you say it wasn't you?

I don't even get a second chance for something I DIDN'T DO.

Why would it be a second chance if you didn't do it? Shouldn't you be saying you're being punished for something you didn't do in the first place? Freudian slip?

But I didn't cheat myself

I think you are cheating yourself by not admitting you had a moment of weakness and succumbed to temptation. Learn from your mistakes.