• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

BluTrask

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
well this was now long ago and back then i choose to blame a fake little brother but i have now sadly grown up and been pretty bored so i thought why not try to get this thing done for one last try.
So then i know what i did was a shity thing to test lmao box on a diff account and not going to lie another one too just for the fun for myself and well i feel now as a grown up baby like dumbass. And the child that di it didnt think anyone would notice and thought it would be incognito but i learnt that you cant do shit without anyone noticing it and wow i looked at my old ban and im truly sorry for all who had to read it and see me trying to get away from that by making up a person. So when it comes to why i should get unbanned i would say is to give me a second chance and this time no side account with any dumb cheats instead a person who has a h heart of wanting to have bits of fun and ofc learn more about the world. sooo yeah i think i had BluTrask back then too not sure but im not pulling the im a changed person im just a older version now that have had to much fun on xbox for the past few years that wanna come back to skial.com servers.​

BluTrask

Scarcely Lethal Noob
also got the sweet "never been admin" shit i did few seconds after the ban lol ah good times

BluTrask

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ah so that was my one shoot of redemption then?
damn......................well i guess il be going then again cya in meaby a day or 2 skial people

BluTrask

Scarcely Lethal Noob
ah so that was my one shoot of redemption then?
damn......................well i guess il be going then again cya in meaby a day or 2 skial people
i will continue trying to get the ban removed until A) i get muted or B) get unbanned