• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You said the n word moments after I silenced another player for ear rape when everyone else was not using voice.

Betelgeuse1

Unremarkable User
I literally had just logged on, said gamers, and was immediately muted. You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I literally had just logged on, said gamers, and was immediately muted. You must be mistaking me for someone else.
I'm not going to debate back and forth with you whether you said "gamer" or the n word. If you want your silence lifted, agree to thoroughly reread the rules and understand them, then tell me you have done so.

Also, why would I say the n word and get muted on a server I donated on? Wouldn't that be a waste of money?
2019-07-30-15-47-11-Donate-Skial.png

Betelgeuse1

Unremarkable User
Okay, fine. I'll take the heat for someone else. Jerma, I urge you to be more careful with your mutes in the future.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Okay, fine. I'll take the heat for someone else. Jerma, I urge you to be more careful with your mutes in the future.
You would rather sit the day out in silence instead of simply agreeing to reread and understand the rules? Be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.