• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aysenur Celik

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey skial community,
today I saw, that I was banned from Skial.com.
At 11 am I was at work, my little sister installed a hack for sniper. I got 3300 hours in Team Fortress 2, why should I use hack.. Please unban me. My little sister and me we play on the same computer. She played with her hack today on this computer. This is her real account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GommeTR you can check her account.
Thank you!​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
We can never know who is in control of accounts because they are easy to make. What we do know is multiple throwaway accounts, some with VAC bans, have connected from your IP. Therefore to keep any cheaters from coming back the IP shall remain blacklisted and any accounts connecting from it will be instantly banned.

Aysenur Celik

Unremarkable User
My little sister installed a hack and she logged in with 4 accounts. She told me that, she was banned with her accounts. You can check my steam profile I would never use a hack. I was shocked when i saw it. Please help me
Thank you

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
We can unban you but it would do no good because we have to keep the IP blacklisted. You would immediately get banned again. Since tf2 is free to play and people can make unlimited accounts the IP shall remain blacklisted to keep your sister from coming back with more accounts. We have zero tolerance for cheaters so your sister burned that bridge.

Aysenur Celik

Unremarkable User
I talked with my parents about this situation. They said, that she won't play team fortress 2 anymore until she get 18.
Please unban me :/

Aysenur Celik

Unremarkable User
Unban me, just my account. Check my steam profile. I've never used a hack in my life. I'm not lying. At the time I got banned I was at work. I always play on skial.com, the people there know me. I would never hack. Please!

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unban me, just my account. Check my steam profile. I've never used a hack in my life. I'm not lying. At the time I got banned I was at work. I always play on skial.com, the people there know me. I would never hack. Please!

NO

Aysenur Celik

Unremarkable User
Fenix could you help me please. Ban her accounts, but please unban me. I swear i've never used hack before. Believe me, I'm not lying :/

Status
Not open for further replies.