• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

yessir81

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I don't even know why I was banned honestly, I wasn't trying to dodge the silence at all. The name Bobby_Basketball_1999 was just a joke by a couple of friends being stereotipical to sport jockies. I had no intention what so ever at dodging the silence, and you can insure this because if you look at the chatlogs of ever since I've changed my name to bobby basketball 1999 I have never said a word in the chat AT ALL. If you'd like me to change my name back to the original I'd be pleased to but I see no reason in this ban.​

Reactions: Defibyoulater

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sometimes people that are silenced use frequent name changes to communicate with players in game. This is effectively dodging the silence because you are still communicating which this silence is supposed to block.

That being said, I looked at your name history in HLStats and I didn't see frequent name changes or name changes that seemed like an attempt to communicate. Sometimes things slip past HLStats and there is more to the story.

@Mocha: Raffling Merchant issued the ban so he should be able to clear it up.