• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asparagas

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Banned for aimbot without enough evidence? I feel that I was banned without enough evidence. There was only 1 person spectating me and then stated, "your aimbot is so shit it can't even lock onto people" or something along that line. I feel that this is evidence that I was using my own aim. Also if you have any opposing evidence to show may i see it? If you guys have like a thing to screen share and scan like system files for stuff go ahead and use it.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I have demo evidence I recorded myself of you cheating. Whether or not I can verify it is aimbot, wallhack, or trigger bot. You were definitely cheating.

In this demo I have evidence of you aiming at a heavy behind his spawn wall.

shooting at an exact moment when a invisible spy enters your crosshair as he runs past you. You didn't see him cloak or have any reason to know he was going to enter your crosshair. You began lining up a shot on a soldier far off in the distance but immediately froze your aim to anticipate the spy.

Finally, the most damming evidence, you lined up and shot directly at an invisible spy

Asparagas

Scarcely Lethal Noob
:13 scoped in at soldier and expected more to peek around the corner
:46 "aiming at a heavy behind his spawn wall" i peeked the corner keeping crosshair at head level for close range
1:06 blue spy cloaks in front of me after shooting so i try to shoot him
1:44 "lock aim to anticipate spy" I stopped moving to make time for me to move away if the soldier didnt miss the rocket, also mouse hit desk
2:19 spy clearly disguised as scout gets healed by the cart so i shoot
back to official then i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.