1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: AmericanGamer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AmericanGamer, Jul 13, 2018.

1. AmericanGamer

AmericanGamer Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I feel like i should be unbanned because i was banned for about 2 years for hacking which was a mistake on my part. I hacked on an alt account just to test it out and maybe skial wasn't the best choice but i was too stupid to figure that out since it was 2 or 3 years ago.
    I have removed the hack off of my computer completely. Evidence? My profile doesn't have a VAC Ban on record nor a Game Ban and also, i've been getting good without using hacks recently so im clean at this point. My latest screenshots will also reveal that i don't use any hacks

Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268331104/

I know i shouldn't have hacked but again, i was too stupid at the time to think of the consequences. I finally realize my mistake and i promise to never do it again. If this appeal gets denied, i will understand to the full extent.​

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Luke

Luke Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

We don't unban hackers

• Winning Winning x 2
  3. AmericanGamer

Steam:

that was 2 - 3 years ago. Also, i don't hack anymore

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. AmericanGamer

Steam:

you couldve said "We don't unban people who hacked before" but whatever, your a mod anyway

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. Luke

Luke Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Admin & Trade Moderator

You've used hacking software, you're a hacker.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice