• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

am wetard

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was away from my pc for about 30 to 40 minutes and i came back to see i was logged out of my account and logged into an account named "wedfog"
and i have some family members who sometimes get on my computer and mess around as a joke. I asked my cousin why i was logged into that account and he said "Just wanted to hack and mess with people" I then logged into my account am wetard, and wanted to trade on my favorite trading server and it said that i was banned. I then looked at the ban list on skial and saw someone named wedfog for aimbotting. I would like to get unbanned because it was not me who hacked on a skial server. Please un ban me. Thanks​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What happens on your account/IP is your responsibility, considering its your pc, that should be even easier to restrict other's access to. We need to keep the IP banned so your cousin can't get back into the server. Your ban won't be lifted, sorry.

am wetard

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think this is unfair. I dont think i should be banned because i made a small silly mistake by leaving my computer unsupervised. All im asking is to please excuse my mistake and let me trade on your guys's server. Please Unban me. Get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks

am wetard

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What happens on your account/IP is your responsibility, considering its your pc, that should be even easier to restrict other's access to. We need to keep the IP banned so your cousin can't get back into the server. Your ban won't be lifted, sorry.
I think this is unfair. I dont think i should be banned because i made a small silly mistake by leaving my computer unsupervised. All im asking is to please excuse my mistake and let me trade on your guys's server. Please Unban me. Get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.