• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Alphamoonman

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
The ban was a good deal of years ago. A brother of mine when I was younger had tried to scam someone. He was banned, and me being on the same IP was banned by proxy. When looking for my ban, it did not exist apparently (being unbanned by the look of the link?) and the console re-banned me for some odd reason just as I entered the server. Made me think I could get on, which worked for about 2 seconds. The ban then re-appeared on the search right afterwards.

A reason for me to being unbanned if being banned by a console is anything to go by is that I no longer live with the person that did that, nor was I ever the person to do that. I don't think I should have to pay for what he did, especially this long.​

Feral Angel

Contributor
First off, your “brother” was not banned for scamming someone, the account was banned for LMAOBOX. The reason why you were banned again was because you tried to get onto a new IP. You then tried to make a new account to get around it. Sorry but we don’t unban cheaters. Have fun in other servers.

Alphamoonman

Unremarkable User
First off, your “brother” was not banned for scamming someone, the account was banned for LMAOBOX. The reason why you were banned again was because you tried to get onto a new IP. You then tried to make a new account to get around it. Sorry but we don’t unban cheaters. Have fun in other servers.

He told me it was for scamming. I did not know it was for LMAOBOX. I had thought this whole time it was for scamming.

Alphamoonman

Unremarkable User
That is a Las Vegas IP by the by. I live in Oklahoma now. Do you truly think I went cross-country to be unbanned from some servers?