• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Lopez

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
did i actually get banned?
FOR HACKING?

an admin with 1.4k HRS banned me when i have 4.2k HRS on tf2.
i also have 1.2k hrs in csgo, thats a lot
i can understand why he would ban me, i played comp tf2 in the pro scene as a sniper in highlander but our team wasnt that big or good, so it got disbanded
no way i would be risking my account to have a vac.

but really, why would you give someone with 1.4k hrs the ability to ban someone for hacking, he should have at least looked at my account before doing anything.

i get he has 1.7k hrs in css, but thats still 3.1k hrs in total of gaming in the source engine, but it still isnt more than my tf2 hrs. and i have a total of 5.4k hrs with csgo and tf2

pls do something about my ban and the admin...​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Another admin was also watching you hack, but I'll gladly have a third and/or fourth admin look at it for you. Also, number of hours played between you vs I is not an indicator of skill and/or of hacking, as anyone could farm 4,000 hours if they so chose. Please be patient while another admin looks at the demo, and I will get back with you.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just watched the demo and I don't even need to see the entire thing to see you're a blatant hacker. It's blatantly obvious you're following people through walls and your aim is very artificial.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@DaivdBaekr also checked out the demo, in addition to Meow. They're all in agreement you're hacking. Your ban will not be overturned.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
my brother was spectating-
whatever you wont believe anything i say and i wouldnt either if i were you
You were clearly wallhacking. Tracking people through walls.

If your brother was spectating, he'd say the same thing.

Alexis Lopez

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You were clearly wallhacking. Tracking people through walls.

If your brother was spectating, he'd say the same thing.

he was next to me, in spec mode, and we were laughing our asses off because we were imagining something like this happening
tbh we still are

Status
Not open for further replies.