• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Samuraisoldier

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Im sorry, my friend came over and used lmaobox on skial, with my wifi and spinbotted, aimbotted ect. i will make sure this will not happen again, you are the best tf2 community, you have servers,fourms, all a community needs, i do not want to be left out of this. My freinds steam is "imaspyguy2007" just so you know. thank you for lisitening.

The samurai soldier!​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The point is we're going to assume its your alt.

Even if it weren't your alt, we would still have to keep the IP banned because we can't simply take your word for it that someone won't hop on your IP and continue hacking.

Samuraisoldier

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey. Sorry for the 3-year delay but I'd like to clear up the situation. I had to go on a trip for college and my friend offered to housesit. I was like okay and I went on my trip. I got him into tf2 about 2 weeks prior but he was more outdoorsy so he barely played. I'm assuming the same night I came back, he downloaded the cheat and played skial, then, boom IP banned. I asked him and he said he did it, so, angry I went here and attempted to get myself unbanned. I know I probably won't get unbanned, but I'd rather have the situation cleared up. And his "main" dosen't exist. That was his real account, he just never played. And the "omg u r the best community" is just to try and get you on my good side.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey. Sorry for the 3-year delay but I'd like to clear up the situation. I had to go on a trip for college and my friend offered to housesit. I was like okay and I went on my trip. I got him into tf2 about 2 weeks prior but he was more outdoorsy so he barely played. I'm assuming the same night I came back, he downloaded the cheat and played skial, then, boom IP banned. I asked him and he said he did it, so, angry I went here and attempted to get myself unbanned. I know I probably won't get unbanned, but I'd rather have the situation cleared up. And his "main" dosen't exist. That was his real account, he just never played. And the "omg u r the best community" is just to try and get you on my good side.

We still don't unban hackers.