• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

adliala89

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello! So recently, like 3 weeks ago I started playing on Skial because the bot crisis made casual a wasteland. And I always got this warning, I was using a VPN commonly used by hackers? I should have actually listened to this but I didnt, and it got me this perm ban. But what makes this confusing is I had no VPN. Or I dont think so, and I was on Nvidia geforce. My guess for this ban was I connected to a NVIDIA geforce computer in Canada, but still had my IP, hence the reason why I had my account on. And I think you thought this was cuz of a VPN, and perm banned me. Im really sorry if I end up having a VPN and misunderstanding this because IDK what else caused this other than the GEFORCE situation.​

adliala89

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello! So i'm reposting this for my ban appeal cause a Moderator didn't respond. Basically I got banned for using NVIDIA geforce, you most likely already know what it is. But I connected to a NVIDIA computer in Canada, but my IP was still there hence the reason why you thought I was using a VPN, I wasn't, and I was just using geforce, is GEFORCE really not allowed in Skial? It's confusing cuz you cant install cheats/mods in it, but IDK, sorry for reposting, I just needed a mod to review it.​