• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

abhzd93

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi I haven't been playing TF2 in over a year now, and I've just come back after finishing up with school. I noticed that when I tried to join a skial server that I am banned. When I looked into it, it says the ban was made over a year ago? On 01-02-13, for "admin impersonation". To be honest, that doesn't sounds like something I would do... Perhaps it was an IP ban? I used to play in a college dorm room with friends who showed me TF2, but either way, I don't ever remember trying to impersonate an admin lol.. At any rate, the ban has apparently been for over a year (as I said, I haven't played TF2 in a while, until recently), so could you please remove the ban so I can play on skial servers? I would never impersonate an admin or do anything else immature. Thank you!​

abhzd93

Unremarkable User
hmmm i don't see my username at all in the img, but i'm sure you looked it up and that was me. but i'm telling you I didn't do it. perhaps it was someone using my laptop. As I said, I used to play in the dorms, and I'd often leave my laptop laying around. but honestly I would not do that lol... it's been over a year now apparently, so if you could just give my account another chance I can prove that that's not me and that's not what I do. But if not, it is what it is, and i'll just have to play on other servers. thanks for your time.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If it was an IP ban from someone else it would be "Banned: Connection from new steamid _______________"
Mocha checked hlstats, so it was for sure you, an you did do it.
If someone else used your account, it is your responsibility and you will be punished as such.

abhzd93

Unremarkable User
ok i understand, and accept full responsibility for what happened on my account. but it's been over a year now, and i am no longer in school or in the dorms, so the risks of anyone but me using my account are gone now. so can you please give my account another chance. i promise i would never go around spamming people or pretending to be an admin... it's been over a year apparently. even though i haven't really been playing much in the past year, i think a 1+ year ban is punishment enough no?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ok i understand, and accept full responsibility for what happened on my account. but it's been over a year now, and i am no longer in school or in the dorms, so the risks of anyone but me using my account are gone now. so can you please give my account another chance. i promise i would never go around spamming people or pretending to be an admin... it's been over a year apparently. even though i haven't really been playing much in the past year, i think a 1+ year ban is punishment enough no?
We have a "code of honor" of sorts that admins do not touch other admins bans, so it will be Ruelel's decision in the end.

Reactions: sov and abhzd93

abhzd93

Unremarkable User
ok fine. so since you tagged ruelel in the post, will he see this at some point and get a chance to respond?

abhzd93

Unremarkable User
ok thank you, i will just play on other servers in the meantime. I hope ruelel can remove the ban though, I rememeber skial servers were fun when i used to play. I promise to never do any spammy things or impersonate an admin.