• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

4G.FreddyfazeBear

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
It was initially a month ban, but the admin whos banned me thought it was a good idea to listen to a bunch o' biased people towards me who wanted me permabanned, I dont blame him since he was probally somewhat mad about being part of my killing-spree

I'm fine with all of the Skial servers, though I dont enjoy the Jailbreak server at all, the players are always under the age of 14, they act friendly and whinne on their mics when they get killed, no one reports them for "Friendlying" because everyone in the server will just do the same

I just had an Idea of giving myself a name with "Minions" on it and just annoy these people for the fuck of it, I would go to the JB-NY to get some reactions out of the smartass "regulars", and I just realized how much they break Skial rules and nothing against them was ever made

This is my last appeal btw, If I ever get unbanned, I won't be going back to the JB server ever again by my own, I've had enough by now

And please dont mark it as Invalid before I even have the chance to anwser.​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
@Luke issued your punishment and will respond at his earliest convenience; please be patient. I marked this Invalid because what you did is against the rules; whether or not your punishment will be changed is independent of said mark.
My two cents is that since you've received enough punishments to earn a permanent one, this being your third ban for freekilling, you really should know better than to intentionally break the rules...

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-4g-freddyfazebear.71706/

Making more appeals may lead to you getting forum banned.

Edit: Thought this over some more, here's one last chance.
You may accept or decline this offer, think about it carefully.
How about, I will reduce your ban down to 3 months, but:
If you ever join Jailbreak again, I will reinstate the permanent ban.

Last edited: