• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
For reference, here is the demo I reviewed

I banned you for aimbot and toggling it on and off to avoid rising suspicion.

There are many points in the demo where your aim will be jerky and almost bot-like, while hitting every bodyshot or headshot you line up, then you will stop, stare at a wall for a few seconds, and your aim will be all over the place, fail to line up shots, or miss shots you line up. This cycle repeats for the entire demo.

There are two incidences where you jerk your camera to an area where a player was, despite there being no indication or evidence that you could see that the player was there.

You have more than two accounts you use to log on to our servers. If you don't cheat, why do you keep logging on alts? You do it consistently enough to make us suspect you're trying to hide something. Add this to the evidence against in you the demo. It leads me to conclude you are cheating.

We have zero tolerance for cheaters. Enjoy other servers

何もない

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know, i watched that demo.

"There are many points in the demo where your aim will be jerky and almost bot-like"
First of all spectator does not show the full picture, it's like what 16 ticks?
My dpi is 2000 and my sens is 3,66 + my mouse is broken so it skips pixels, pretty normal it looks jerky, i can provide a demo of my aim if you want.

"while hitting every bodyshot or headshot you line up, then you will stop, stare at a wall for a few seconds, and your aim will be all over the place, fail to line up shots, or miss shots you line up. This cycle repeats for the entire demo."
I was busy talking to someone so i wasn't fully focused and it's a pub.

"There are two incidences where you jerk your camera to an area where a player was, despite there being no indication or evidence that you could see that the player was there."
Hum there are only 3 ways a player can get past mid, and if i see there are players going for the intel im going to look at vents/garage lol.

"You have more than two accounts you use to log on to our servers. If you don't cheat, why do you keep logging on alts? You do it consistently enough to make us suspect you're trying to hide something. Add this to the evidence against in you the demo. It leads me to conclude you are cheating."
I don't always have my phone near me so i use an alt + what's the problem with using an alt?

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I was busy talking to someone so i wasn't fully focused and it's a pub.
This wouldn't explain why your aim goes from from high-tier ~ pro tier accurate to bottom low tier after every time you stare at a wall

Hum there are only 3 ways a player can get past mid, and if i see there are players going for the intel im going to look at vents/garage lol.
This doesn't make sense with the demo because there would have been no way for you to have shot at these players from your position, you were completely barred by solid walls.

I don't always have my phone near me so i use an alt + what's the problem with using an alt?
So you're telling me you have more than one alt account because you don't have your phone on you at all times? just set your steam application to remember login. Does this mean you have two phones? One for your main, lose that phone, use the backup phone for your first alt? lose that one, use another? If you don't use backup phones, why you need more than one alt? Is your memory that bad? But then how do you remember the 3rd account's password.

Your story is not convincing. Unless another admin weighs in, I see no reason to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.