• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You hacked on our servers using a throwaway account, then attempted to login on your main (PervertGod) a mere two days later. Interestingly, on November 8, 2015, your name was "the magical pootis fairy," and the very first throwaway account you used on our servers was named "pootisman." This, along with you logging in just two days after the throwaway accounts got banned, is clear indication to us that you and those accounts are one and the same. Your appeal is denied. Any accounts you attempt to use to connect to our servers will also get banned.

nsv6197

Mildly Menacing Medic
You hacked on our servers using a throwaway account, then attempted to login on your main (PervertGod) a mere two days later. Interestingly, on November 8, 2015, your name was "the magical pootis fairy," and the very first throwaway account you used on our servers was named "pootisman." This, along with you logging in just two days after the throwaway accounts got banned, is clear indication to us that you and those accounts are one and the same. Your appeal is denied. Any accounts you attempt to use to connect to our servers will also get banned.
huh i dont even remeber that. anyway thanks for telling me atleast why i got banned