Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Most people here are usfags and they like the womens version of it with the superbowl and stuff

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
MURICAN FOOTBALL IS MORE MANLY, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TOUCH OTHER MEN SKIN TO SKIN WHILE US MANLY AMERICANS WHO ARENT GAY WILL PLAY WITH PADS TO KEEP OTHER DUDES FROM TOUCHING US

Mathias

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I love Rugby.

About 10 years ago me and my buddies played every weekend rain or shine. We started inviting other friends who wanted to play and by the time I stopped playing we had about 30 other people joining in, Mostly from Sac State. I even went as far as looking in to starting a league team but we didn't have the financial support needed for traveling.

I stopped playing after playing in the rain one day and pull my growing to the point I couldn't hardly walk for two weeks and all the college students pretty much stopped showing up. Now I'm afraid my body is old and beaten to the point that I wouldn't be able to play a solid game if I wanted too.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not currently but I played it at school, knackered my arm and legs more than a few times