• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

OldKing

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Don't know if its a big issue here, this would be my first time posting, i'm usually pretty quiet about these things.
People keep making the mistake of confusing jetpack with noclip and thtas leaving opening for admin impersonation and its kinda bugging me. Also, limiting jetpack to an area would seem better IMO with the fact it can be abused and absolutely torment some players, new and old, and leave a sour taste for them, so much so they don't come back to the server. Backburner pyros, Spies in general, Direct hit soldiers, all that goodness.
Im sorry to waste anyones time on this.
-Split

ALSO CHANGE THE MAP ON SKIAL NY, LIKE JEEZ THE TREE AND ICE IS VISUALLY ANNOYING

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
Honestly I see it this way. I go on the server to screw around. If someone is spawn camping to the point where I can't walk five steps without dying for more than 5-10 minutes I find another server until the next time I want to fuck around. I even use jetpack but not to keep people permanently trapped.

Anyone who actually wants to trade will probably abandon the outside and stay inside if this happens or go to another area on NY. It doesn't affect them as they aren't there to play.

If you want to actually play or have a duel I suggest finding another server, preferably empty for duels, or just call it quits for an hour or two and just leave. Other than that there is nothing to do.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
It's a trade server. I'll agree that the map should be changed, but jet pack isn't an issue. Spawncamping and griefing is allowed on Trade and idle servers, so there's no point in removing the jet pack command

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
It's a trade server. I'll agree that the map should be changed, but jet pack isn't an issue. Spawncamping and griefing is allowed on Trade and idle servers, so there's no point in removing the jet pack command
I agree completely, if you think the spawn camping on the trade server is bad, come on idle and do something remotely annoying to one of the regulars/donators and it's unlikely you will ever want to come back to be honest.