Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
so muttonstache recently gave me dota 2 and i started playing it today. I've played LoL but i was crap at that too. any tips on how 2 be pro cus i am shit at this game

every bit of advice possible will be needed

ty

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Who's the best hero to pick from the starting heroes idk who to pick

Also what items should I buy for the beginning, midway and near the end of the game (prices of items preferred) prices don't have to be exact

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Who's the best hero to pick from the starting heroes idk who to pick

Also what items should I buy for the beginning, midway and near the end of the game (prices of items preferred) prices don't have to be exact
play meepo

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Construction zombie modse7en are the best people to ask for advice.

If you are looking to get ahold of the game you should definetely play a game against draconie gaytor*gator* and plissken.

Extremely balanced easy and fun.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Construction zombie modse7en are the best people to ask for advice.

If you are looking to get ahold of the game you should definetely play a game against draconie gaytor*gator* and plissken.

Extremely balanced easy and fun.

But if I go against Draconie and gator I will get rekt no doubt.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you really really seriously want to learn message me sometime and I will hop on and play lobby games with you and tell you everything you are doing wrong and tell you what you should be doing. All you have to do is decide what hero you want to learn.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you really really seriously want to learn message me sometime and I will hop on and play lobby games with you and tell you everything you are doing wrong and tell you what you should be doing. All you have to do is decide what hero you want to learn.

Any particular heroes that are noob-friendly?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
but only playing one hero is bad. You should random ever game you play to learn all the heroes.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
but only playing one hero is bad. You should random ever game you play to learn all the heroes.
right but learning the mechanics with one hero to start out with is good :p

Any particular heroes that are noob-friendly?
It depends on what you want to do, what role you want to fill.
Here are some links that will help you out:
How to play DotA2 in 4 minutes.
Hero roles in 5 minutes

If you watch those and tell me what role you want to play I can make hero suggestions.

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
I learned off death prophet just because she is reasonably simple, not op/up, easy to get through the early game, and has a decent variety of powers.