DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Self nominate myself as your kawaii-desu-kuuunnn overlordu.

It is apparent I know all there is to anime, and I am by far the biggest fan of anime on Skial.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Self nominate myself as your kawaii-desu-kuuunnn overlordu.

It is apparent I know all there is to anime, and I am by far the biggest fan of anime on Skial.
Really? I thought you were the Assassins Creed guy. I don't know if you can have both titles.

Toxik

Contributor
Behold
Your new king
BlqGLzN.jpg

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Huskie>Corgi all day eery day. What the fuck can Corgis do other than waste space?

Siberian_Husky_015.jpg

And what kind of king as we talking

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Huskie>Corgi all day eery day. What the fuck can Corgis do other than waste space?
-snip
And what kind of king as we talking
Well, I made this thread with the misconception that it would only appear in the anime sub-forum. Unfortunately I was wrong, and people saw the thread in the recent threads window. Originally it was called just "We need a King," so people presumably clicked on it assuming I was talking about something else entirely. And once they were in the thread they started just posting other stuff. So now the thread is about which dog breed should become Skial's new King of Weeaboos.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i nominate myself as king even though i haven't seen most of the smaller but still popular animu, i am really good with the long Anime series like one piece,Naruto and DBZ

Wrathzilla

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I shall accept this role and rule, like my predecessor, the almighty and great Kim Jong-Il!

No but seriously, I don't mind being our rep or anything.

If anyone needs a recommendation on anime lemme know I'll hook you up!

Current must sees: Sword Art Online, Guilty Crown, Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I shall accept this role and rule, like my predecessor, the almighty and great Kim Jong-Il!

No but seriously, I don't mind being our rep or anything.

If anyone needs a recommendation on anime lemme know I'll hook you up!

Current must sees: Sword Art Online, Guilty Crown, Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
have you watched or read Shingeki no Kyojin?