Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Skial's weeaboos are isolated, and have been made weak in their lack of unity. In order to fix this, we need an emperor. Someone who can gain the favor of the rest of Skial, while still remaining loyal to our Animu traditions. This being the case, I propose we have an election to decide who will become our new Otaku-Overlord.

I nominate and cast my vote in favor of the great Wrathzilla. He has no doubt established himself as a wise and courageous ally of the Desuians. As head of his cabinet and viceroy, I nominate Kitty McWhiskertips. Together they could lead us to a new age of prosperity.

Reactions: ViperStriker

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Obviously Corgi is king.

YI19T7c.png

Reactions: CiNiC

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I had no idea anime threads appeared in the recent discussion tab. Neat. Still I think we would greatly benefit from having a representative for the anime community. The Bronies have Interrogator, we could have Wrath.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I had no idea anime threads appeared in the recent discussion tab. Neat. Still I think we would greatly benefit from having a representative for the anime community. The Bronies have Interrogator, we could have Wrath.

180px-Koromaru.jpg

The best dogs, (as well as the best of everything else,) come from Japan. No dog can beat the Shiba Inu, in all it's splendor.