Contributor
Summary:
Unknown Admin Banning me for no reason.

Player Name:
An Administrator

SteamID:
[U:1:37310890]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:37310890]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:37310890]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:37310890]

Time:
now

Servers:
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
I think I selected the correct server. The SteamID is mine, because the person who banned me is an unknown Admin.

This is literally the 2nd time I've had this problem. I'll be playing a game normally on one of the Skial servers, and an administrator will silence me for no reason because they "feel like it" (usually because I'm kicking their ass.)

This is unprofessional and just downright unfair.

Why am I silenced for 13 days on Skial when I didn't break any rules?

Last time I played on here, I was silenced and banned because I referred to a particular hacking clan called the N*gger Clan. (They are infamous hackers and I'm surprised you guys don't have fitlers.)

Someone told me I'm not allowed to say their clan name because it's "Racist." Okay, cool.

I patiently waited a WHOLE FUCKING MONTH to play on your servers again.

So I've played no problem until tonight when I went on payload.

At no point did I break any rules and I didn't say "N*gger." In fact, several people were saying it and I tried to do my due diligence to ban them but the votes never went through.

Then it turns out, there's an admin on the server the entire time and he fucking silenced me for no reason... Yet the people who said the N word weren't silenced?

Now I KNOW, this is proof postiive, it's just a vendetta against me for being an awesome player and a long time member of this community. Some fucking asshat is abusing their powers to ban people when I kill them.

If I didn't say "n*gger" this time, and I was actively reporting people who were... why the FUCK DID I DO THIS TIME?

Can the admins here get their shit together?

Why am I silenced for 13 days?

There is no reason for it.

I can provide a demo if you'd like. Nowhere in the demo will you see me saying the "n" word. In fact, you can see me actively trying to kick people who are doing so.

All I'm doing is trying to get on the cart.

In the mean time, here's a list if things that were said about me while I'm just trying to tell people to play the game.:

-"Do you have autism?"
-"Are you a nerd?"
-"are you a virgin?"
-"you're a fucking n*gger."
-"there's nothing wrong with saying n*gger."

So... those people aren't being silenced but I am for no reason? Cool shit.

Can you guys handle yourselfs in a respectful manner please?

If you want to votemute me because you want to be an asshole, go ahead. But there's no reason why an admin should be muting me for THIRTEEN FUCKING DAYS when I didn't even do anything wrong this time.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'm not appealing a ban I'm reporting the administrator for abusing his abilities for no reason. Literally having a blast playing tonight and suddenly I release I'm muted for 13 days. An admin shouldn't do that.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think I selected the correct server. The SteamID is mine, because the person who banned me is an unknown Admin.

You're not currently banned, you're silenced
It's not an "unknown" admin, their name is on the Sourcebans record.

Why am I silenced for 13 days on Skial when I didn't break any rules?
Your Sourcebans record states "Spam in chat/voice".

Last time I played on here, I was silenced and banned because I referred to a particular hacking clan called the N*gger Clan. (They are infamous hackers and I'm surprised you guys don't have fitlers.)

Someone told me I'm not allowed to say their clan name because it's "Racist." Okay, cool.

I patiently waited a WHOLE FUCKING MONTH to play on your servers again.
You might have us confused, you've not been banned for a month from our servers.

I'm not appealing a ban I'm reporting the administrator for abusing his abilities for no reason. Literally having a blast playing tonight and suddenly I release I'm muted for 13 days. An admin shouldn't do that.
You're muted for 7 days (1 Week).

If you have evidence that you weren't spamming, do you want to post that?

It might be from your chat log, if not voice:
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:41:11 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:41:07 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:41:04 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:41:02 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:41:01 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:40:57 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!
PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast 08/16/2017 - 06:40:56 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED! MVP #1 GET FUCKED!

Also, regardless - there's racism in your chat log:
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:05:29 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK [Team] I'm invisible but fagineer is shooting at me and he's calling me bad? YOU'RE HACKING DUDE. FUCKING CHEATING N*GGERI'm invisible
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:05:28 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK I'm invisible but fagineer is shooting at me and he's calling me bad? YOU'RE HACKING DUDE. FUCKING CHEATING N*GGER
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:45 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happen?
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:43 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happ
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:41 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happen?
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:35 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happen? TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:33 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happen? TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:31 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happen?
HIGHTOWER | LA | Fast 08/11/2017 - 07:04:28 AM Worst. Sniper. Ever. AFK TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the fuck does that happen? TomsCH backstabbed me... but I'm invisible. How the

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
You're not quoting things that are happening from tonight. And the "MVP #1 GET FUCKED!" is copy and pasted at the round of each round. Everyone does that shit.

Also the cheating "n*gger" is censored. I now refer to them as the "nicer" clan. It's a fucking hacking clan. I still don't understand how this is racist but I haven't said the word since.

I shouldn't be muted AT ALL if I'm obeying the rules. This is fucking bullshit. Why are you bullying me?

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I've already sent Bottiger a nice long letter about the abuse the admins are doing on this server. This is crazy. I can't play 1 fucking game on Skial without a bunch of asshole trolls trying to mute and ban me just because I'm good at a fucking video game. Meanwhile there's people typing "are you autistic" and spamming actual racist shit in the fucking chat.

The only thing I say is "GET ON THE FUCKING CART" -- WHICH is a direct instruction of gameplay. How the fuck is that "spam?"

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
You might have us confused, you've not been banned for a month from our servers.

I was literally banned until August 4th from the forums. I couldn't even fucking contact anyone. Some moderator told me I was "shitposting" and gave a bunch of reasons of what a "Shitpost" was... and NOTHING IN MY MESSAGE QUALIFIED. But he still banned me.

So, that's ANOTHER example of some more abuse by this community. This place used to be great. You could play on here without feeling judged. Just fucking play the game, talk to the people on the server, and have some fun.

Now every two seconds there's people whining about every god damn time I kill them, and the administrators making up bullshit just to fucking ruin someone elses day.

Like, do you want people to play on Skial or not? What's the point of having these servers if you're not going to let people have fucking fun on them?

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Also what happened to politeness? Warnings? Etc?

Literally 0 administrators fucking contacted me and told me I was doing anything wrong. I just randomly got muted and I didn't even realize until people were getting backstabbed by spies while I was shouting "SPY BEHIND YOU IDIOT" and the person didn't even bother to turn around.

Please, show me in chat where it says, "Hey Worst. Sniper. Ever. You are violating X rule and if you continue to do so I will ban you for 13 days."

...Also, why the fuck 13 days? For doing what? Talking?

Like, do you want people to play TF2 and have fun or what?

I've never fucking hacked. I've always reported all the troublemakers on the fucking server.

There's hackers left and right and THEY DON'T GET BANNED.

So what the fuck is up? Oh, right... Just abusing me because I'm good at the game.

Cool shit, what a bunch of babies.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why yes hello I'm the admin you are reporting. Since you're not appealing your silence I suppose I'll respond here.

1. I never joined the server. You were reported for chat spam.
2. If you look at the timestamps in your chat history tonight, you were clearly spamming:
894a2ebf55c954f257338a72654dccc9.png

3. You are silenced for a week, not thirteen days. You can still play on the servers just fine, you simply cannot use chat or voice.
4. If there are other people being racist/spamming in the server, feel free to report them and we'll be happy to take care of it for you.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Yeah, that's not why the person silenced me. That spam is "end of round" bullshit which EVERYONE does.

Try again.

(Also, that's not spam.)

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Why yes hello I'm the admin you are reporting. Since you're not appealing your silence I suppose I'll respond here.

1. I never joined the server.

Well that's a lie. How did you action me if you never "entered the server?" You should probably join the server to see if the report is true.

Also, nobody reported me. You're lying again.

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'd also like to point out the server said "Aww don't mute him he didn't do anything wrong" when I got silenced. At first I thought they were talking about the racist guy who kept spamming the N-word you guys don't like. (And he was using it in a racist context.) But I then noticed my vote to kick him didn't go through, and I was the one who got muted.

So, even the fucking server didn't think I deserved a mute. They thought I was awesome. So what the fuck is the deal here.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah, that's not why the person silenced me. That spam is "end of round" bullshit which EVERYONE does.

Try again.

(Also, that's not spam.)

Clearly that is why the person silenced you, because that is the person that silenced you

Well that's a lie. How did you action me if you never "entered the server?" You should probably join the server to see if the report is true.

Also, nobody reported me. You're lying again.

We don't need to join servers to see if a report is true if the chat log shows enough evidence.
We can look at chat logs and punish without ever joining the server - it's all online.

Here's a screenshot of the reports forum. Please highlight mine. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b189/i0l6ivnnd2d3qz8zg.jpg

The forum shows 24 hours worth of reports. Please highlight the person who reported me. Or else I caught you guys in ANOTHER lie.
Those are forum reports, users also message us personally to report people.

Please combine your responses into a single post, you do not need to post every single message seperately.

You've been shown that you were spamming - and have racism in your chat log (doesn't matter if you censored it).

There's no admin abuse going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.