Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Amazon is actually going extremely crazy with it's deals recently. I mean, they were selling BF3 for only $7.50! ToysRUs too, were selling games like Diablo 3, Max Payne 3, WoW: Cata, loads of great games, for only $10 bucks.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Does anyone know if I'll get the DLC for Deus Ex if i purchase this and try to activate it when already owning the standard edition?

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
OK so I'm looking through that list and see a few games in the bundle I'd like. But is it possible I could sell the other codes for keys?

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yep :) I'm planning to sell the keys to the games I don't want to rl friends for money

So where can I go buy this awesome stuff? I'm planning on doing basically the same thing :p

EDIT: Anyone got a key value on every game besides SC 2? Thinking about the others but SC 2 I'm definetely keeping right now.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
So where can I go buy this awesome stuff? I'm planning on doing basically the same thing :p

EDIT: Anyone got a key value on every game besides SC 2? Thinking about the others but SC 2 I'm definetely keeping right now.

It should be on the "Games" section of Amazon.com or somewhere on the front page. Starts Sunday.

Also, all the Steam Keys are for the individual game, so you CAN sell games by themselves.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human

Yeah, was in the library at the time. Crazy lag.

Unrelated, but anyone willing to buy me $10 of Amazon Credit in exchange for $10 on PayPal + TF2 Sweets? I can also sell some Games in my inventory as well. (you need a bank account/credit card in order to buy something on Amazon)

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Found the deal guys. Now: How do I give out the code for all games but SC 2? Asking cause I see 3 of em them have codes and the others say download...

EDIT: Am I the only one who cant get any.

sov

Legendary Skial King
WAIT! THOSE GAMES THIS WEEKEND WILL BE $10?!?!?!
Just Cause 2! its $15 now I would buy it for $10 to play MP Beta