CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, I'm trying to set up a fucking stream and having the most frustrating night in a while.

I have OBS, using it, and trying to set it up. First, it just flips off Ustream entirely, not even offering it as an option. I tried Justin TV, which is supported, and it gave me 'INVALID KEY' bullshit even after confirming email and every other piece of shit in the world.

Because I'm so tired of this, if anyone is willing to help me around 1 PM EST in a TeamViewer or anything for the OBS tomorrow, or if anyone can explain how the fuck I can get ManyCam to detect my normal audio and not just my goddamn microphone, I will be sincerely grateful.

Jimmies = Rustled

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Because I'm so tired of this, if anyone is willing to help me around 1 PM EST in a TeamViewer or anything for the OBS tomorrow, or if anyone can explain how the fuck I can get ManyCam to detect my normal audio and not just my goddamn microphone, I will be sincerely grateful.

Jimmies = Rustled
Have you set your microphone as your normal audio? In your audio settings you can see your default device for your mic, change it to your regular audio, like Realtek Audio Whatever. Then apply.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Have you set your microphone as your normal audio? In your audio settings you can see your default device for your mic, change it to your regular audio, like Realtek Audio Whatever. Then apply.
I have TeamSpeak play through my headset and the rest of my audio through my monitor.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
um, myself and like... 4 friends have started obs to stream random game stuff on twitch.
between myself, womage, bopper and vicious we can probably get you streaming, for now i'm going to just go through my obs and take some screenshots and do some labeling to tell you what's what. Hopefully that should be enough to get you going.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1_167.png

2_116.png

Your stream key can be found at http://www.justin.tv/settings/channel/info/

3_66.png

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I confirmed email, formerly streamed my ManyCam vid on the Justin TV, and using that Stream Key didn't do shit on my own account. Ruelel tossed me his for a test and it worked fine.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i think stream keys can only be used once? Reset the key and try again.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I had reset it twice, didn't work.
huh, can you give me or someone else a guest streamer key to see if it will work for someone else?

Bopper had to get an admin to ban and then unban him to fix his stream when it got migrated to a new server, you might be having similar technical issues.