Status
Not open for further replies.

killer908

Banned
Punish the person who brought it up. You are so naive about this, I repeated myself so many times of what you did wrong. Yet you fail to fully grasp that, that isn’t my fault. Answer to me why you think we should punish the people who voted? They are more focused on playing the game, than giving a damn about it.
i am not being naive, i am just pointing out flaws. if someone is beating someone up then more people join what do the police do? Find the person who started it or find all of them? Pft and you are the one calling me dumb you crotch goblin.

killer908

Banned
i am not being naive, i am just pointing out flaws. if someone is beating someone up then more people join what do the police do? Find the person who started it or find all of them? Pft and you are the one calling me dumb you crotch goblin.
also this all could have been avoided if you didnt have the ban for one day but like one hour/30 min

Feral Angel

Contributor

That’s nothing related to this game. That’s a different story, sir. I’m sorry you have decided to resort to insults, I’ve already told you what you did wrong and you still don’t listen.

Reactions: Toxik

Feral Angel

Contributor
also this all could have been avoided if you didnt have the ban for one day but like one hour/30 min
No, you seem to not have read the rules and that’s your fault. 1 day mute is suited for you, I’m locking this thread. Since you decide not to listen to my reasoning. Thank you

Reactions: Toxik
Status
Not open for further replies.