Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1774605

I'm suggesting this be admin only for two reasons:

- The tiny player RTD effect was removed sometime ago since it allowed players to walk right into enemy spawn. Spawn exploiting is no big deal on trade/idle but giving them a way to walk into spawn at any time, as any class while being the size of a orange would be a problem.

- Donators with the /speed buff, a OP /gimmie loadout and being tiny would be very OP even by idle and trade standards

So I'm suggesting this as a admin dick around command similar to the godmode command

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I'm not quite sure I have this right, I've never been on idle, but the reasoning for not wanting crazy spawncamping is because they need to be able to leave spawn to get points or something? If that's the reason for wanting to remove this command and thus this excessive spawn camping, then it's a +1 from me.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not quite sure I have this right, I've never been on idle, but the reasoning for not wanting crazy spawncamping is because they need to be able to leave spawn to get points or something? If that's the reason for wanting to remove this command and thus this excessive spawn camping, then it's a +1 from me.

No, they want a command adding so that admins can resize players/themselves.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
No, they want a command adding so that admins can resize players/themselves.
Yes but by removing the command from the hands of the average player it effectively removes the small command from any sort of abuse, and in turn removes the exploit spawn camping. And this exploit camping is what meowcenary says is the main issue, at least from what I've gathered

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yes but by removing the command from the hands of the average player it effectively removes the small command from any sort of abuse, and in turn removes the exploit spawn camping. And this exploit camping is what meowcenary says is the main issue, at least from what I've gathered

...we're not removing any command, this command does not exist (with the minor exception of rtd).
No one currently has the ability to resize players, Meow wants admins to have this ability.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

A long time ago it was a RTD effect which caused exploits to happen but it was since removed from the RTD list, at least on trade I believe

This suggestion is just a dick around command for admins. Beyond the since removed RTD effect players have never had access to the command

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Crap, I feel like a fool now it was even mentioned in the past comments. I've always struggled to thoroughly read on mobile, that's my bad.

My stance remains, +1. If only admins have access, then they can give it just for fun and quickly take it away if it gets out of hand.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
A long time ago it was a RTD effect which caused exploits to happen but it was since removed from the RTD list, at least on trade I believe

This suggestion is just a dick around command for admins. Beyond the since removed RTD effect players have never had access to the command

Admins can currently make people small, but only for 20 seconds.
So it would be nice to have this for the scale and time controls... but I've already supported this.