Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I suggest having 1st of December and lets have it every 10 years! : )

D

DeadHerald

Is this like honor thy mother and father? Ask my parents how well that worked out for them.

No offense intended to the mods/admins. I'm just not one to lavish praise on people in positions of authority simply because they're in a position of authority.

That and I've had a lot of experience with mods/admins on other sites that were.....unfortunate. (For lack of better terminology. it's 2am, gimme a break.)

However, since I intend no disrespect and since the holidays are here, allow me to wish a...

Merry Christmas
Happy Chaunnakah
Crazy Kwanza
Tip-Top Tet
and a Respectable Ramadan

...to all Skial members. (Pretty sure that covers everyone.)

D

DeadHerald

Angry-Little-Girl.jpg

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sys admin appreciation day is on July 29th, might as well be the same for game admins

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is this like honor thy mother and father? Ask my parents how well that worked out for them.

No offense intended to the mods/admins. I'm just not one to lavish praise on people in positions of authority simply because they're in a position of authority.

That and I've had a lot of experience with mods/admins on other sites that were.....unfortunate. (For lack of better terminology. it's 2am, gimme a break.)

However, since I intend no disrespect and since the holidays are here, allow me to wish a...

Merry Christmas
Happy Chaunnakah
Crazy Kwanza
Tip-Top Tet
and a Respectable Ramadan

...to all Skial members. (Pretty sure that covers everyone.)
I've had experiences like that myself. We here at Skial are only assholes if you deserve it!