Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1
Haven't seen him breaking any rules, seems to have people mad at him for no reason, seems to know all the rules, and is on Jailbreak almost every time I join

And yes, if you do get mod, you will make people mad for enforcing the rules. Be prepared to make certain people dislike you, as well as calling you a Nazi sadistic bastard

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
Haven't seen him breaking any rules, seems to have people mad at him for no reason, seems to know all the rules, and is on Jailbreak almost every time I join

And yes, if you do get mod, you will make people mad for enforcing the rules. Be prepared to make certain people dislike you, as well as calling you a Nazi sadistic bastard
People already do that when I'm warden, no worries. I'm prepared to make people hate me. Thanks Avenger. (Of course by this I mean enforcing not abusing, I would never ban someone for saying "Lol Sroy U Suk")

Last edited:

Bluebonk

Mildly Menacing Medic
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited:

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have not seen you before in game, but I will give you a +1. I'm reading good things about you.

Toxik

Contributor
Not sure if the link you posted is for your actual play time, +0 for now, 4d is not that much time

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not sure if the link you posted is for your actual play time, +0 for now, 4d is not that much time

Okie doke. 60 hours was a estimate, how would I find out my 100% actual playtime on Skial servers?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Woah, thanks all 3 of you. Well, I'll be playing more don't you worry. Especially the next 4 days. I can play some more on the real servers too while I'm at it. :]
Edit: Essentially what I meant by this was that I'm going to play on Skial only on tf2 for the next 4 days (I already prefer it to others so that's no problem. ) @_@

Last edited:

Loark

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 from me. From my playtime with them (which is practically everyday) they've always been aware of the rules and reported those who break the rules. They would make an excellent moderator.
P.S. Treecko rocks

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just wanna say thanks to everyone who gave input and helped me out by giving me constructive criticism (so far <3)! :D
I really appreciate it. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.