wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Servers: Doublecross US23 and Badwater US4
Time Zone: Central (US Chicago).
Admin Experience: I've been hosting a small Minecraft server for 5 to15 friends since Minecraft was in alpha, you can message me if you would like to see the current iteration.
Additional Information: I play a fair amount of TF2 and I really enjoy the skial servers. When I play TF2 I try to play whatever class will be the most help to my team and I would like to do the same for skial. Whether or not I become an admin I look forward to many more hours of gaming with you all. :D

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I've never had any reason not to like you. Quite the opposite, actually.
Doublecross is full of asshats every time I go there, as well.

+1

wokmage

Contributor
But he has his own server, bad for business! -501

Well, put it this way, after reading about some of the shenanigans on the skial Minecraft server I didn't feel entirely ethical shutting down my server and telling my friends to switch. It's a lot easier to keep things under control with only ~10 people. :P

wokmage

Contributor
. . . and some of my friends would have certainly exacerbated any shenanigans that ended up involving them.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'll only vouch if I see the hours you're on during. Sorreh. We need morning people a bit more, and late nighters as well. Mountain time is a good start, though.