Helix

Scarcely Lethal Noob
LOL-WUT.jpg

Helix

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Dude, basically what I was saying if a regular player plays for so many hours, he surely will have much experience about the game. I dunno why you are relating it to noobs e_e

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dude, basically what I was saying if a regular player plays for so many hours, he surely will have much experience about the game. I dunno why you are relating it to noobs e_e
IM SAYING THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF HOURS ON TF2 !

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I don't see how starting crap with one of the admins will help out the guy applying in the long run.

But anyway, JD is simply saying that just because you have many hours of play time, that doesn't necessarily mean that you would make a good admin.

Toxik

Contributor
As much as I agree with JayDee, just because someone doesn't have a lot of experience on TF2 doesn't mean they wouldn't make a good admin. Roman and I had no previous admin experience whatsoever and we turned out just fine (SHUT UP CINIC.)
But yeah the more time on TF2 the better, especially on our servers, since you get to know the regs and you get a good feeling of the ambiance, and if you get admin you'll just know who the troublemakers are and how to deal with them.

Reactions: CiNiC

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Now now ladies. Don't derail a guy that's getting votes off the friends of 2Fort (which I think are alts or random friends picked off his friend list). Just support the dude that has over 3 days and help him. WHILE I DERAIL THE THREADS THAT USERS POSTED ARE EXACTLY 3 DAYS OR LESS.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As much as I agree with JayDee, just because someone doesn't have a lot of experience on TF2 doesn't mean they wouldn't make a good admin. Roman and I had no previous admin experience whatsoever and we turned out just fine (SHUT UP CINIC.)
But yeah the more time on TF2 the better, especially on our servers, since you get to know the regs and you get a good feeling of the ambiance, and if you get admin you'll just know who the troublemakers are and how to deal with them.
:trollexcited:

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hours on tf2 =/= admin experience
Agreed. There are plenty of people that are fucking morons who have zillions of hours playing TF2. I wouldn't make them admins.

The measure of hours on the server isn't that it equals experience, but more that the rest of the community would have time to get to know you and figure out if you're awesome or a fuckwit.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Agreed. There are plenty of people that are fucking morons who have zillions of hours playing TF2. I wouldn't make them admins.

The measure of hours on the server isn't that it equals experience, but more that the rest of the community would have time to get to know you and figure out if you're awesome or a fuckwit.
Dire had 3.4K hours, maybe we should unban him and give him admin..

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Dire had 3.4K hours, maybe we should unban him and give him admin..
No, what I was saying is that a lot of time on our servers gives the rest of us time to figure out if somebody is a moron or not. Obviously Dire used that time to get himself banned. Ruelel has a fuckton of hours that he used to prove that he shouldn't be admn, too.

nekoJAM

Scarcely Lethal Noob
FINALLY! I CAN ACTULLY POST STUFF WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
ohh Lil? yeah he's cool and stuff and is responsible and stuff... and he can kill people and stuff...

meow meow meow i eat cake!
+1

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bumping this just to annoy you all.

No actually, me, Alcide and Slaazz have been playing with Lil'OleSpy for a while, and he's a nice guy and is on A LOT.
LIL, Y U NO ADMIN? :yuno: