Crazy Beaniegrooven

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers: skial.com | DUSTBOWL | EU

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=199775

Time Zone: EST(Eastern Standard Time). My tendency of playing is from 6AM-12PM, then from 3PM - 9PM on weekends or holidays. 4PM - 8PM EST on weekdays.

Support: I'm gonna try and get some friends who know I'm always in this server playing.

Admin Experience: Recently, I haven't been able to be administrator on any servers, but I was administrator on a few servers in this other game I know called Nightfire, but on TF2, I only knew to manage 1 server with my two friends, but closed it down due to it's inactivity, that's when I did skial ever since.

Additional Information: I know my age isn't the greatest, but I do have the maturity level of an adult, and I can handle situations and dilemmas in a calm and rational way, I wouldn't go truculent to any member or any player in the skial server, and I'll be as cordial and understanding as possible as my will.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope to help skial much more and help it grow by being a administrator for it's servers.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wait a minute why is someone from the Bronx trying to get admin on a EU server?

Bottiger

Administrator
Applies EXACTLY after getting 3 days.

This is the kind of admin we do not need. Someone that is barely playing as much as everyone else just to get admin.

Anyone saying you need exactly 3 days, please stop. I only used it as a rough guideline. If you are not in the top 1000 of our players by time for our normal gameplay servers, you are not going to get any admin-ing accomplished. Right now the top 1000 is at 4 days and 7 hours.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats....f&sort=connection_time&sortorder=desc&page=20

If you barely reach this you need to offer our community something more. Examples:
  • Mapper
  • Programmer
  • Publicizer
  • Big trader
  • Big donator

Reactions: Toxik

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is the kind of admin we do not need. Someone that is barely playing as much as everyone else just to get admin.

Anyone saying you need exactly 3 days, please stop. I only used it as a rough guideline. If you are not in the top 1000 of our players by time for our normal gameplay servers, you are not going to get any admin-ing accomplished. Right now the top 1000 is at 4 days and 7 hours.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats....f&sort=connection_time&sortorder=desc&page=20

If you barely reach this you need to offer our community something more. Examples:
  • Mapper
  • Programmer
  • Publicizer
  • Big trader
  • Big donator
WUT HAPPUN TO CAN'T BUY ADMIN??
:troll:

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Fail
4zub761.gif

Bottiger

Administrator
Big Donator, Hmm, I can probably do that, but what amount are we talking here?

We don't want people to do the bare minimum just to get admin. This says to me that you just want admin so you can kick anyone you don't like.

I'm curious to know who the largest donators are.

Well if you don't include me (spent about $200 before I setup donations), you are still the largest. If anyone else wants to know their "ranking" you can pm me.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
IB Roman crushes all hopes and aspirations of competitive donators (WTF).

Toxik

Contributor
Have a total of $300+ in donation, be granted Valve weapons using /gimme command
tumblr_lgt6szkKT91qafrh6.gif