(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Why can't you use the correct application format? And if Skial hasn't changed then you can't buy admin with donations.

Reactions: Toxik

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
not the correct format
and it doesnt matter if you know or played with admins unless the recommend you

Skial [C.B.S] DrunkWalrus

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I dont want to buy admin with donations and im sorry for the wrong format, i donated to try and keep the server running becausse i enjoy playing on them and i just wanted to add that i know admins incase that mattered at all.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I dont want to buy admin with donations and im sorry for the wrong format, i donated to try and keep the server running becausse i enjoy playing on them and i just wanted to add that i know admins incase that mattered at all.
It doesn't matter. You still don't have it in the correct format.

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
thank u man i appreciate the respect but idk if i will try again they dont seem to like meh very much

Don't worry. They didn't like me at first either. They still don't :D

I made a mistake of applying waaayy too early. Now I'm getting a little closer to the admins and community, and becoming an admin is no longer a big deal to me.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
O hey! I've heard of those guys! They claim to have their own servers and but constantly hang out on ours, saying they're "gonna get them, eventually", but as far as I know they've said this as long as theyve existed. As far as i've heard, they consist of nothing but teenagers who consider themselves pro gamers whose ambitions in life are to get stoned and talk shit (quite noble actually). I've heard them receive complaints to me from some people, even 1 or 2 admins.

Sorry to get to this party late, but I don't think any "cyanide" members should be a skial admin. Their group in itself promotes decadence and malicious practices, and I wouldn't be surprised if they used their admin abilities as a means to boss other players around.

Skial [C.B.S] DrunkWalrus

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
lol i only know 3 member of the cy4g and im not even a member i just joined the group thts why i took out cy4g and im gonna leave the group too cause i dont want em to ruin my chance at soemthing i really want