No.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:54968694]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Admin Only said:

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I believe you have plenty of experience for handling such a role, although your admin application feels a little hasty (Applying at 201 hours). Other than that, very full application, and I don't really see any glaring problems.

+1.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've seen how you talk to/behave towards other players, regular players as well as those breaking the rules. You've reported players, both to me personally and through the forums - on numerous occasions.

I think your experience in other communities alone says a lot towards your ability to do the job, as well as the propensity to want to do the right thing (including your career).

@san7890 references your application as "a little hasty", but honestly you were told to re-apply when you met our requirements - and you have. I don't see that as a negative.

There's no doubt in my mind that you're capable, you've got my support, +1

Reactions: uppe-r

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 You seem like a friendly and knowledgeable guy, I don't see anything wrong with ya joining the crew or, at the very least, being considered.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I haven't seen you on the servers very much at all, but I don't think you're a bad person. I don't think I can give a -1 or a +1 yet.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I don't know what's confusing about me saying I haven't seen this guy on the servers much.

He's barely above the required time limit so it's not surprising henceforth I can't give a solid +1 yet the few times I have seen him he's never broken the rules and been a decent player so I'm not going to give a -1 either.

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Thank you everyone for your comments - it is very appreciated. Didn’t expect this amount of support which is flattering!! <3

Reactions: defse and ck24

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know what's confusing about me saying I haven't seen this guy on the servers much.

He's barely above the required time limit so it's not surprising henceforth I can't give a solid +1 yet the few times I have seen him he's never broken the rules and been a decent player so I'm not going to give a -1 either.
I'm confused as to why you even commented at all. What's the point if you haven't seen him in servers? Are you implying that because he's not on when you're on, he's inactive? Your comment is not constructive nor supportive/unsupportive. Always when people +0, there's reason behind it. Your reason is literally nothing.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I'm confused as to why you even commented at all. What's the point if you haven't seen him in servers? Are you implying that because he's not on when you're on, he's inactive? Your comment is not constructive nor supportive/unsupportive. Always when people +0, there's reason behind it. Your reason is literally nothing.

My comment is as constructive as the people who comment and don't even play the game anymore.

"Are you implying that because he's not on when you're on, he's inactive?" Played 202:27:18 (03:19:23 AFK) - He's definitely not been on skial as much as most users has he but that doesn't mean he's inactive. I just haven't seen him much myself so I can't really give a +1.

I think the more important question though is why are you telling other users that their comments are worthless on an admin application, I gave my opinion on him isn't that what you are supposed to do on an admin app?

Last edited:

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1, doesn't break any rules, a really friendly chat log, and actually looks like he put lots of effort into his application.