Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
SUIJIN | EU | Fast
Time:
9am - 22/23pm
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not really as I'd still be a part of the community.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:177578667]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have always been a part of the Skial community. Koth_suijin EU in particular is one of my favorites as the community there is fantastic. I have made lots of friends on that server. Friends that now come on everyday to have a good chat.
I remember the times hackers would come on to our servers and ruin the fun for all of us and I remember how unjust it was but I'd usually just change server and hope they didn't follow me.
I also remember seeing an obvious scammer on skial trade eu but not being able to do anything despite doing all the regular commands.
I'd love to have Skial admin to help the people who were like me (missing a sense of fairness in the community) to make Skial a better place.​

Reactions: FiP

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'm going to tell the amount of flaws that you made, starting with:
http://prntscr.com/g48ouh (Why are you being disrespectful to an admin?)
http://prntscr.com/g48p23 (Convincing people to break the rules aren't much help to you man.)
http://prntscr.com/g48pfo (This is not Friendly Fortress 2.)
http://prntscr.com/g48qri (Calling people scumbags just for using a weapon will also not help you.)

Because of this, -1
If you are willing to fix this attitude I might consider giving a +1. Good luck.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Don't see any problem with your admin app although you have never made a single report yet.
So +0 for now.

FiP

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1. Wyllfredd is always friendly and a very fair person. Furthermore, it would also be nice if skial gets a new EU Admin.

Wylfredd

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm going to tell the amount of flaws that you made, starting with:
(Why are you being disrespectful to an admin?)
Convincing people to break the rules aren't much help to you man.)
(This is not Friendly Fortress 2.)
(Calling people scumbags just for using a weapon will also not help you.)

Because of this, -1
If you are willing to fix this attitude I might consider giving a +1. Good luck.

Luke wasn't an admin, rather a horrible mic spammer. I was just salty that the vote-kick wouldn't work.
I was trying to get people to !votereport because there was literally a hacker on skial suijin.
I said "don't cap, this is hightower" as a joke on suijin as well.
And the person I called a dr scumbag was a friend of mine and that's an inner joke as we both always overuse the dead ringer.

They are all rather taken out of context there. Although I do see why you thought that.

Sorry for having to remove links.

Reactions: ҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I remember the times hackers would come on to our servers and ruin the fun for all of us and I remember how unjust it was but I'd usually just change server and hope they didn't follow me.​
So when there is a hacker on you would just leave the server and hope they don't follow you instead of recording a demo and making a report or contacting an admin directly.
I also remember seeing an obvious scammer on skial trade eu but not being able to do anything despite doing all the regular commands.​
You can also report scammers on the forums.
Luke wasn't an admin, rather a horrible mic spammer. I was just salty that the vote-kick wouldn't work..
Instead of being salty that the vote didn't work you could have recorded a demo and reported him on the forums or contacted an admin directly.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
What ly_dee said + you've only been on skial for a little more than a year and this:

SUIJIN | EU | Fast 08/02/2017 - 01:10:06 PM Wylfredd How do you become an admin?
SUIJIN | EU | Fast 08/02/2017 - 01:07:30 PM Wylfredd do you have access to console or somthing?
SUIJIN | EU | Fast 08/02/2017 - 01:07:20 PM Wylfredd Who are you?
SUIJIN | EU | Fast 08/02/2017 - 01:06:45 PM Wylfredd thank you admin

The same day you understood how to become an admin, you created an account on the forums and created this admin app.
In my opinion, if you deserved to be an admin, you would have an account on the forum for way longer, be it to chat with people, suggest maps, mods, report users... anything that would've made you more part of the Skial community.

It seems to me that this was all pretty rushed, so -1 for me.

FiP

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The same day you understood how to become an admin, you created an account on the forums and created this admin app.
In my opinion, if you deserved to be an admin, you would have an account on the forum for way longer, be it to chat with people, suggest maps, mods, report users... anything that would've made you more part of the Skial community.
I agree with you

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking improve due to lackluster forum activity, server activity, and lack of reports