WinterSnow

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
PAYLOAD+ | US | Fast
Time:
mon - friday after school (4pm) and sat-sun usualy most the day
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
out of my 1551 hours on tf2 most of it is on skial servers, although I dont have an exact amount of time it has to be over 10 days at minimum
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If I lost admin I would assume it was because I did something wrong, regardless if i knew the reason or not. I may be dissapointed if i were to lose it but I would still play on the servers because they really are my favorite in tf2.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "STEAM_0:1:46116274" 30 "obvious aimbot" or sm_ban "#576" 30 "obvious aimbot" or sm_addban 30 "#[U:1:92232549]" "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I love skial servers and I would like to be able to help out any way i can. I love playing on them as well, most of the time they have a very great and funny community, there are times where the communtiy isnt as great but no server is perfect. I want to be there for the times the server isnt at its finest because someone is causing trouble like hacking, exploiting, racism, Illegal sprays, trolling your team ex: putting tele exits on the side of a cliff or standing infront of a snipers scope, and people who are abusing the vote menu. These are only a few of the things ive personaly seen happen on the server. Sometimes it isnt avilible to get an admin on as well. I have been admin on a tf2 server before they are called SoD (soldiers of darkness) the tf2 server wasnt the most popular because there main is a gmod server (witch I was chief of staff on) I have plenty of experience with people, including trolls, hackers, kids, and just regular people trying to be mean to others for no reason.

Anyway ill be looking to see if the people i play with on skial will come on here and reccomend me, I am familiar with most of the regulars.

Thanks for your time

-Wintersnow​

Last edited:

WinterSnow

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I just tried agian, if its wrong then there is something that I dont understand about the server commands.

Thanks

-Wintersnow

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Which one do you think is right? You can't post three different formats and just hope one of them is correct.